(نمونه سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس)
آزمون اسپیکینگ آیلتس شامل سه قسمت میشود: 1-پارت 1 که از سوالات کوتاه و کلی تشکیل شده است.
2- پارت 2 که از شما میخواهد درباره چیزی توضیح بلند و کامل دهید و قبل از ان یک دقیقه زمان دارید برای توضیح اماده شوید.
3- پارت 3که از سوالات مقایسه ای و بحث برانگیز تشکیل شده است که موضوع ان عموما درباره همان مبحث پارت 2 است.
در این مقاله سعی داریم به نمونه سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس ، پاسخ نمره 9 به انها و همچنین عبارات نمره آور ان بپردازیم که برای زبان اموزان آیلتس بسیار مفید و ضروری است.
نمونه سوال اسپيكينگ پارت 2 آيلتس:
Describe an interesting house or apartment that you have visited.
You should say:
– where the house or apartment was
– who lived there
– what it looked like on the outside and/or inside
– and explain why you found this house or apartment interesting.
📌نمونه پاسخ نمره 9 به سوال فوق:
• I’m going to describe an apartment that I recently visited in the city centre of Manchester . The apartment was on the 10th floor of a brand new block that has just been built. This building is on the edge of the main commercial area of the city, and the apartment overlooks several of Manchester’s busiest shopping streets.
• Nobody was living in the apartment when I went there, because it had only just been put on the market. I went to see it with a friend who is thinking of moving to Manchester; he wanted to view some different properties, and I decided to go along and see what the newest apartments were like.
• From the outside, the apartment was in a tall, shiny glass building – nothing too remarkable. On the inside, as far as I remember, there weren’t many different colours: the walls were an off-white colour, the floors were done in whitish tiles, and the kitchen appliances were all silver metal coloured. I think the kitchen surfaces were made from dark grey granite. The main feature, in terms of the look of the apartment, was the huge floor-to-ceiling window in the living room, which allowed the sunlight to flood in.
• Although the white and silver decor wasn’t really to my taste, I did like the fact that the apartment seemed so cool, clean and spacious. I particularly liked the open-plan kitchen and living room, which had all sorts of gadgets that could be operated by a mobile phone app. For example, I learnt how to use the app to control the lighting, heating, blinds, security cameras and even the cooker. I found it fascinating that the apartment contained so much up-to-the-minute technology, and that everything seemed to be connected via wifi. It felt like I was taking a glimpse into the future.
عبارات كمتر رايج و اصطلاحى استفاده شده در نمونه پاسخ اسپيكينگ بالا:
📌 brand new
📌 on the edge of the main commercial area
📌 the apartment overlooks…
📌 put (something) on the market = to advertise something for sale
📌 to view properties
📌to go along with someone = to go with someone / to accompany
📌 nothing too remarkable = nothing special
📌as far as I remember
📌an off-white colour
📌floors were done in whitish tiles
📌kitchen appliances, kitchen surfaces
📌dark grey granite
📌the main feature
📌in terms of the look (= the appearance) of the apartment
📌allowed the sunlight to flood in
📌white and silver decor
📌wasn’t to my taste
📌cool, clean and spacious
📌open-plan kitchen and living room
📌all sorts of gadgets
📌 operated by a mobile phone app
📌I found it fascinating that
📌taking a glimpse into the future